Hoop Grip Tape
One of the most valuable tools you will own to keep your fabric from slipping while using your embroidery hoop.
- Sticky side of the tape is placed against the outside of the smaller embroidery hoop; the other side of the tape has a rubberized finish and creates just the right amount of grip for even slippery fabrics.
- 1/4" wide x 9 yards (white adhesive tape).
- Remove yellow protective baking to expose adhesive.
Other uses for Hoop Grip:
- On rulers to keep them from moving while cutting fabric
- On the bottom of your sewing machine foot
- On the bottom of your extension table to keep in place